Popular Posts

Saturday, August 18, 2012

CHALLENGE

Hey all you wonderful artist's! I am having a challenge...a sort of coming out party. I want you to design "RUBY" she is a marvy piece of art that I have drawn and I want her to "COME ALIVE". I have no rules except one...Please do not alter her image. You can enter Ruby as many times as you wish. I would like to spotlight RUBY and the easiest way for me to do this would be asking everyone to send he to: victorianstamperjean@yahoo.com then I will snag the finished piece and post her here. Please add your name and blog address along with your e-mail add right on the front of the art. Please design in your own style...Ruby can POP EYES!! Have fun and dare to be different. I will ONE winner and will send you a gift. I will contact you if you win and ask for your address. Contest starts August 19th. and end Sept. 18th. Have Fun and be different. Glitter Thoughts, Jean Please add RUBY to your BLOG!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the free digi. I KNOW I'll have fun with her!!

    ReplyDelete

leave me a message.